Smart Packaging, 24-25 September, Lagos, Nigeria - supported by IOPG
If you are involved in the packaging industry in West Africa there is nowhere more important for you to be.
It’s time the packaging industry paid attention to West Africa
In response to this market shift we felt the industry was in much need of a content rich event that provides real answers and solutions where you can gain deep insights into the role packaging plays in Nigeria's growing consumer economy. Discuss and debate key challenges including sourcing, budgeting, cost management, sustainability, marketing and branding.
This future-shaping event supported by World Packaging Organisation, Institute of Packaging Nigeria, Institute of Packaging Ghana, African Packaging Organisation and National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control brings together regional leaders and local experts from the packaging industry to discuss the latest packaging developments in West Africa.
Meet the leading packaging experts:
• Thomas Abaidoo, President, Institute of Packaging Ghana (IOPG)
• Kofu Ajelabi, Vice President, Institute of Packaging Nigeria (IOPN)
• Dr. Joseph Hotchkiss, Director, Centre of Packaging Innovation and Sustainablity
• Ransford Addy, New Product Development Officer, Premier Foods, Ghana
• Noel Aderoju, Brand and Marketing Executive, Johnson Products, Nigeria
• Odeme Ufot, CEO, Saatchi & Saatchi Nigeria
For the complete speaker list and full programme visit: www.smartpackagingwestafrica.com
As a valued IOPG member, you are entitled to receive a special 20% discount. Book online: http://www.smartpackagingwestafrica.com